Become a Sponsor
Become an Emerald City Roller Derby supporter and reach a diverse market to promote your business. We offer a variety of sponsorship opportunities that include bout tickets, advertising, merchandise, and more! Review our Sponsorship Opportunities packages for all of the details. We are happy to customize a sponsorship package to better fit your needs if you need additional options.
For sponsorship information please contact: Sponsorship@ecrg.com
WHY SPONSOR ECRG?
Formed in 2006, Emerald City Roller Derby (ECRD) is a skater-owned and operated female flat-track roller derby league based in Eugene, Oregon. We are a 501c3 non-profit organization committed to providing a competitive, supportive, and positive environment that encourages athleticism and personal growth for all of our members. ECRD is dedicated to the continued growth of the sport in Oregon and beyond. ECRD also gives back to our local community through partnerships with other non-profits, joint fundraising, and volunteering.
ECRD sponsorships generate brand and corporate awareness to the audience and provide a range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- Reaching a unique and diverse audience
- Offering a high quality digital environment for communication
- Allowing category exclusivity for your offering to stand apart from the competition
- Cost-effective alternative to mainstream advertising
- A diverse group of Lane County fans attend our home bouts
- Our website has thousands of unique hits per month
- Voted “Best Alterative Sports Team”– Eugene Weekly 2013
- Voted 2nd place (only to Oregon Duck Football) for “Best Sports Event”– Eugene Weekly 2013
- Charity and fundraising events
- Newsletter and newspaper write-ups
- Television and radio appearances
- ~4,000 Facebook followers (as of August 2014)
- Thousands of Twitter followers
- Live broadcasts on Derby News Network and Livestream
- Community events
- Sponsorship promotions
- Hosted the Big O tournament in Eugene and Springfield since 2012, giving us extensive exposure nationally and internationally
- 16,600 + people reached via social media