Become a Sponsor
Become an Emerald City Roller Derby supporter and reach a diverse market to promote your business. We offer a variety of sponsorship opportunities that include bout tickets, advertising, merchandise, and more! Review our Sponsorship Opportunities packages for all of the details. We are happy to customize a sponsorship package to better fit your needs if you need additional options.
For sponsorship information please contact: Sponsorship@ecrg.com
WHY SPONSOR ECRG?
Emerald City Roller Derby is skater-owned and completely volunteer-run. Skaters dedicate an enormous amount of time each week both training for derby and working on various committees in order to make our league run successfully and to put on high-quality events. ECRD also gives back to the community through volunteer efforts and donating part of the proceeds from each bout to charitable organizations such as Womenspace, Ophelia’s Place, Cascade Raptor Center, CASA, and others. Through paid sponsorship you help to offset the cost of practice space, equipment rentals, track maintenance, reduce skater costs, and so much more.
ECRD sponsorships generate brand and corporate awareness to the audience and provide a range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- Reaching a unique and diverse audience
- Offering a high quality digital environment for communication
- Allowing category exclusivity for your offering to stand apart from the competition
- Cost-effective alternative to mainstream advertising
- Hundreds of fans attend our home bouts
- Our website has thousands of unique hits per month
- Voted “Best Alterative Sports Team”– Eugene Weekly 2013
- Voted 2nd place (only to Oregon Duck Football) for “Best Sports Event”– Eugene Weekly 2013
- Charity and fundraising events
- Newsletter and newspaper write-ups
- Television and radio appearances
- ~4,000 Facebook followers (as of August 2014)
- Thousands of Twitter followers
- Live broadcasts on Derby News Network and Livestream
- Community events
- Sponsorship promotions
- Hosted the Big O tournament in Eugene and Springfield since 2012, giving us extensive exposure nationally and internationally