SAFETY IS OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY
Please help us by doing your part!
- Keep your children safe: Children must be supervised at all times.
- No running around the facility.
- No skating in the lobby except on designated paths to rest rooms.
- Please follow instructions by event staff.
- No game interference: Audience members are to refrain from interfering with the game by throwing objects, blowing whistles, or walking onto the track during the competition.
TREAT OTHERS WITH RESPECT
- Do not engage in violent or threatening acts.
- Do not harass or verbally abuse others.
LEAVE YOUR WEAPONS AT HOME
Any item deemed a potential weapon by our security staff is not allowed.
BE A RESPONSIBLE DRINKER
Visible signs of intoxication or other drug impairment are not acceptable.
Also, no consumption of any alcoholic beverages in the parking lot.
Other Fan Guidelines
- Signs and flair are encouraged. Extra large, noisy and/or disruptive items will be allowed at the discretion of ECRD staff.
- Personal chairs and seat cushions with 3″ or less legs/height are OK.
- Floor chairs with hard supports (metal, wood, plastic) must be 15 feet from outer track
- No whistles (they interfere with our referees’ whistles).
- And like every other public place in Eugene, smoking and vaping are not allowed in the Lane Events Center or within 10 feet of the building entrances.
- Cameras: Spectators and event participants are allowed to use cameras (point & shoot, slr, dslr, and video) for personal use. Spectators with cameras must remain in public areas. Please go to the registration table in the lobby for more information.
Emerald City Roller Derby and the Big O reserve the right to remove participants and spectators from the event for violations of these codes or other illegal behavior.