250 S 32nd St
Springfield, OR 97478
Join us as the ECRD Wizards of Quad open their season versus the Rainy City Roller Dolls from Centralia, WA. Immediately following that brawl on the track, the Lane County Concussion take on the 4th-ranked men from that city up north, the Portland Bridgetown Menace.
This mid-day bout is the pot-o-gold at the end of the rainbow! Porky’s Piglet Cafe and Catering food truck will be serving up some amazing food, Ninkasi Brewing beer will be available for purchase in the beer garden, and the empowering Warrior Sisters will be tabling at the bout.
Double Trouble Ticket Special: 2 tickets for $18
Sunday, March 19. Doors at 12pm. Action starts at 1pm.
This game is at the BOB KEEFER FOR SPORTS & RECREATION (250 S.32nd Street) in SPRINGFIELD.
AFTER PARTY: JOIN US AT THE WAYWARD LAMB AFTER THE DOUBLE HEADER FOR CELEBRATORY FOOD, DRINKS, AND MUSIC!
Live, flat track roller derby, food, beer, and music! Wizards of Quad open their season against Rainy City Roller Dolls, followed by the Lane County Concussion taking on the Bridgetown Menace in a MRDA sanctioned bout.
This is an all ages event!
Advanced tickets through Brown Paper Tickets are $10.
CHILD TICKETS (ages 6-10) are available for $5 at the door. Children 5 and under are free.
Tickets at the door are $12.
Bleacher Seating Policies
* General Admission does not guarantee a seat in the general bleacher section, arrive early for the best seating options.
* Kids are welcome in the bleachers.
Floor Seating Policies
*CRASH ZONE seating is available on the floor closest to the action (just outside of the referee lane)
*You must be 18 or older to sit in the crash zone
* Bring a small pillow or low stadium chair for your comfort
* Stay DOWN IN FRONT so all spectators behind you can see the action
* All fans enter at their own risk
ADA ACCESSIBLE SEATING
We strive to accommodate all roller derby fans — if you need a particular seating arrangement (space for a wheelchair, etc.) please e-mail email@example.com.
Volunteers & Security
* Please follow all instructions from ECRD volunteers and security or you may be asked to leave the premises. ECRD retains the right to refuse service to anyone who creates a disruption.
Tickets will be for sale online until Saturday, March 18th at 5 p.m., availability permitting. A limited number of tickets will be available at the door starting at 12 p.m. on the day of the bout.
Be safe! Don’t Drink and Drive!